Breathe, Feel & Dance
Imagine life to be a dance that expresses through you, fresh and unknown in every moment, present, deep, rich, wide and empty. Connected, light and beautiful.
And, often, it is not. Then life seems dangerous, tight, against us. Again and again the same troubles. We tell victim stories and find evidence for them everywhere. We hang out in the simulations of our mind, close ourselves up against life, are numb, distracted and confused. We are running in survival mode – and are probably not even aware of it, because it is just normal and life has always been like this for us.
My invitation is: Lets move that stuff! Lets breathe, lets dance! Something completely different from that is possible!
18:30 – 20:00 – “Reclaim your Authority”
20:00 – 21:30 – Wave Dance, inspired by Gabrielle Roth
21:30 – 22:00 – Sharing circle
- Please bring comfortable clothes and a water bottle. We’ll dance barefoot and we might sweat.
- No registration necessary.
- “Breathe, Feel & Dance” is donation based. Suggested donation: 20 Euros.
- Please be on time so that we can start all together.
- If you need a lift to/from SerVivo or want to share the ride, you can ask here in this post: https://tinyurl.com/lift-to-servivo
- There might also be an option to stay overnight. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org